Monday, May 4, 2009

Lecture


This image from the lecture I find similar to the style that I have been drawing in my notebook and have been designing on unreal tournament editor. In this image I can see there is a large amount of space inside which is an attribute that I like and try to integrate in my own style for the clients. Large space is an important aspect to the clients for they have such a broad range of ideas in which they need an environment that they have a large amount of room to execute their creativeness. Another aspect of the image that I want to highlight in my on unreal tournament design is the lighting and shadows. I believe in this image they have successfully used the aspect of lighting and shadowing to highlight specific areas of the structure.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment